Money Tree is a centralized exchange network

Money Tree started its planning operations in Q2, 2021;Derived on standard Ethereum ERC20 token, Money Tree is a REAL community-driven deflationary token, that offers REAL and unmatched deflationary tokenomics, driving up prices every day by reducing supply. Currently, the Money Tree token is only available on UNISWAP the largest ERC-20—based decentralized exchange.

Since Money Tree is a community-driven deflationary token, its future development is determined by the entire community.

From every 30% transaction of Money TREE, 10% goes to development, contests, growth, marketing, advertising and, another 20% will go to a buy-back wallet ( community WHALE wallet), this wallet will do buy-backs different days of the week, send all tokens to the burn wallet and it will just be a huge whale that will never sell, forcing the price to increase.

Our Mission & Vision What

Money Tree began with bigger ambitions. The dramatic 90% burn of the One quadrillion launch supply marked Money Tree as the biggest squeeze in crypto history

Investing in Money Tree goes beyond money – it becomes an experience! Our goal is to grow and broaden our outreach while utilizing the program for the greater good.

TRILLIONAIRE CORE VALUES AND KEY FEATURES SOLUTION

features
Community

We are proud of our shared vision, which was created by and for the people. We support each other and other groups when having a good time.

features
Clarity

We openly exchange information with the public. We’re well-organized, well-coordinated, and we’re all pulling in the same direction.

features
Sustainability

The future is upon us, and we are prepared. We weigh the consequences of any action we make, and we are dedicated to a long-term strategy.

How to Buy

Once you’ve entered into our ecosystem, you can mange every thing. Anyone with a smartphone and an internet connection can partici pate in global marketplace.

1.      Set up a wallet

Sign up for an ETH account on Trust Wallet, MetaMask, or Coinbase.

Additionally, you may use your existing digital wallet.

2.      Uniswap 

Add the following address to Uniswap:  PENDING

3. Deposit ETH to your Wallet

Uniswap requires ETH to purchase MoneyTree. Ensure you have some ETH in your wallet by purchasing it on exchanges (such as Binance or Coinbase). Once the ETH has been purchased, transfer it to your wallet. Remember, there will be a gas tax when swapping ETH. 

4. Connect

Integrate your ETH wallet with Uniswap. The widget on our website will allow you to do this. Click on the Uniswap widget and allow it to import $ automatically, or manually import the contract. Make sure you connect your wallet using the correct protocol. 

5. Slippage Tolerance

To set a slippage tolerance, click on the cogwheel icon on the upper right corner of Uniswap and set it between 20-50%. This will prevent other orders from getting in the way of your transaction.

6. Swap

Click the V2 button to trade when prompted with a ‘No Liquidity’ message. Put your desired amount of Ethereum, leaving some to cover the Ethereum network’s gas tax. Click the Swap button. Congratulations, you are part of this moon mission with Money Tree only on UNISWAP

…………………

Tokenomics TOKEN

Out of the original supply of one quadrillion tokens, 90% were burned at the time of launch. And the remaining 10% was locked in the pool on UniSwap. As previously mentioned; 20% of each transaction tax goes to the buyback wallet (community WHALE wallet) while the other 10% goes to goes to development, contests, growth, marketing, and advertising, therefore decreasing the circulating supply of the token and increasing the value per holder.

Contract Address
0x374A369bD9380C011802Bd8EB215a1ae5dc022eB
Token Name

Money Tree

Contract

xxxxxxxxx Coming Soon

Type

ERC20

Original Supply

1,000,000,000,000,000

Burned supply

900,000,000,000,000

Locked supply

100,000,000,000,000

  • 00 Days
  • 00 Hours
  • 00 Minutes
  • 00 Seconds
Buy Trillionaire

Token Distribution

  • UNISWAP 10%
  • BURN 90%

Funds Allocation

  • Technology 30%
  • Marketing 30%
  • Reserve Funds 30%

Money Tree: The Roadmap ROADMAP

Soon, we have another exciting news for our investors that we will launch our own swap like pancake swap called OpenSwap.

Q2- Q3 2021

· The initial business idea and draft plan · Strategic plan & team assembly · Creating the Money Tree token and working on whitepaper · Contract · Work on the Release of moneytree.org · Contract Audit · Pre-launch Marketing Plan · 500 Holders

Q3- Q4 2021

· Major Marketing campaigns, contests, and giveaways · Coinmarketcap, Coingecko token submission · 2,000 Holders · NFT’s · Squeeze progress update · Expand to CEX listings. · Plan to launch Pancake Swap, · Audit for Pancake Swap contract.

Q1 2022 ( IN PROCESS)

· Major exchange listings · Tv / Radio interview